- Transparency is fundamental to a thriving, participatory democracy.
- Returning our democracy to the principle of "one person, one vote."
- Looking out for consumers, from bank fees to toxic toys.
- Working to shut down Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station.
- Holding Wall Street accountable for their bad behavior.
- Working to keep our lifesaving antibiotics effective.
- Updating our state’s most effective recycling program.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling our way to zero waste.
- Making corporations pay the taxes they owe.
- Highlighting the benefits of early voting, and encouraging state and municipal governments to implement them effectively.
We're teaming up with big restaurant chains to stop the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms. Call on KFC to stop selling meat raised on routine antibiotics.
Your donation supports MASSPIRG's work to stand up for consumers on the issues that matter, especially when powerful interests are blocking progress.